RedStorm provides service and support to maintain and upgrade your apparatus or ambulance throughout its life.
What works best for you? That’s the starting point for every conversation about service. RedStorm has sole-source responsibility for managing the service process for you. We work to be as flexible as you need us to be. We partner with leading service centers that specialize in maintaining and repairing emergency vehicles, as well as others. Our service includes EVT and ASE certified technicians, the latest tools and equipment, and a responsive approach to getting your issues resolved.
Our service partners include:
- Emergency Vehicle Specialist, 16121 Business Parkway, Hagerstown, MD 21740: is a dedicated, full-service fire apparatus and emergency vehicle service and repair center staffed by EVT and ASE certified technicians. EVS offers 24-hour emergency roadside service; engine, transmission, suspension and axle repair; electrical system repairs and generator installation and repair; on-site third-party aerial certification testing and repairs; on-site third-party pump certification testing; pump and plumbing repair and rebuilds; and fire apparatus and ambulance accident repairs. They maintain a staff of more than 20 service technicians, and have an enthusiasm for serving fire departments and municipalities.
- John C. White Service: John White provides our customers with mobile service in and around the Roanoke, VA, region. He has more than 30 years of fire and emergency vehicle repair experience, is master EVT certified, and allows our customers in the area to have most repairs handled without ever leaving the station or facility.
- New Baltimore Garage, 5340 Lee Highway, Warrenton, VA 20187: In northern Virginia, we work with NBG. Founded in 1946, their 6-bay repair facility specializes in heavy truck repair, as well as having an onsite body shop and paint booth to handle body repair.
- Piedmont Fleet Services, 201 Mill Ridge Road, Lynchburg, VA 24502: Piedmont is a full-service emergency vehicle and truck repair center with a 16-bay facility and EVT certified technicians. They offer general repairs, plumbing and pump repair, pump testing and certification.
- Linthicum-Ferndale Truck Repair, 703 Nursery Road, Linthicum, MD 21090: In the Baltimore metro area, our go-to guys are Linthicum-Ferndale Truck Body Repair. They are a second-generation, family-owned and operated company. Founded in 1979, they specialize in repairs and refinishing of heavy fire and rescue apparatus. Onsite paint booths, 11 large truck bays, a skilled team and convenient pick-up-and-delivery service make them a great choice to serve our customers.
- Logan Fire Apparatus, 3580 Indian Trail, Suffolk, VA
We and our OEMs stock a full selection of parts ,and most orders can be shipped same day. This helps keep your downtime, well, down. And we also have access to a network of suppliers for hard-to-find parts.
Please call us at (877) 644-7598, ext. 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.