Baden Volunteer F.D. Orders CustomFire Pumper-Tanker from RedStorm
New 2,500-gallon pumper-tanker designed to handle responses throughout 60 square mile response area
GAINESVILLE, VA (August 27, 2012) – RedStorm Fire & Rescue Apparatus, Inc. congratulates Baden Volunteer Fire Department in Prince George's County, Maryland, on the purchase of a new CustomFIRE® 2500-gallon pumper-tanker.
"We really appreciate being selected to provide Baden's VFD's next fire truck. We have configured a customized, large capacity pumper that is loaded with features so it can be used on every type of call throughout Baden's large response area. Their CustomFIRE pumper-tanker features a 1500-gpm Waterous pump, Hale FoamLogix foam system, an Extend-a-Gun, and plenty of storage," said Jim Featherstone, RedStorm president. "Thanks to Nathan Hedrick, Apparatus Committee Chairman; President Tony Hall; Chief Bobby Breen; Bobby Hedrick, Board Chairman; Past Chief Francis Winterwerp and R.J. Edelen, Fire Captain, for their order and confidence in us."
RedStorm Awarded Contract for Seven Marque "SafetyOp" Ambulances from Stafford County Fire and Rescue, Virginia
Many Thanks to the City of Alexandria, Stafford County Fire and Rescue Department, Lexington Fire & Rescue Dept., and Madison Volunteer Rescue Squad for their recent orders of CustomFIRE apparatus and Marque ambulances from RedStorm
- Colonial Heights, VA: Marque Type I Commando Medium Duty Ambulance module
- City of Alexandria, VA: Four (4) CustomFIRE Pumpers, Spartan chassis
- Lexington Fire & Rescue Dept, VA: Marque Type I Ford F450 (4x4) Ambulance
- Stafford County Fire and Rescue Dept., VA: Seven (7) Marque Type II Commando Ambulances on Ford E450s
- Madison County Rescue Squad, VA: Marque Type I Commando Ambulance on Dodge 4500 (4x4)
- Hughesville VFD, MD: CustomFIRE Wet Heavy Rescue, Spartan Gladiator
- Morningside VFD, MD: CustomFire Urban Rescue Engine, Spartan Gladiator chassis
- Roanoke County, VA: CustomFIRE 400-gallon Midi-Pumper, International 4x4
- Howard County, MD: CustomFIRE Special Operations POD Transporter
- Stuarts Draft VFD, VA: CustomFIRE Rescue Pumper, 4x4 4-Door International chassis with pump-and-roll capability
- Good Will Fire Co., PA: CustomFIRE Light/Air/Scene Support Truck, Spartan MetroStar chassis
- Lower Chichester FD, PA: CustomFIRE Urban Pumper, Spartan MetroStar chassis
October 3, 2012 - RedStorm Fire & Rescue Apparatus, Inc. we are pleased to announce that Stephen Horvath has joined the RedStorm sales team. Stephen is a lifelong firefighter and an experienced fire apparatus and ambulance sales professional. He has been in the fire service for more than 20 years, and currently works as a lieutenant for Prince William County Fire Department.
April 19, 2012 - Spartan Chassis, Inc. has been dedicated to enhancing the safety of firefighters for nearly four decades, and the introduction of the Spartan Advanced Protection System (APS) at the April 19-21 Fire Department Instructors Conference (FDIC) is the next evolution of this commitment.
April 16, 2012 - RedStorm Fire & Rescue Apparatus, Inc. has received an order from the City of Alexandria Fire Department in Alexandria, Va., for four CustomFIRE pumpers.
Stafford County Fire and Rescue Department Orders Seven Marque "Safety Op" Ambulances from RedStorm
Feb. 20, 2012 - RedStorm Fire & Rescue Apparatus, Inc. announced today that it has been awarded a contract by Stafford County Fire and Rescue Department for seven Marque Type III ambulances featuring a new "SafetyOp" interior design.
RedStorm Delivers 3000-Gallon UST Elliptical Tanker to Seventh District VFD, MD
Oct. 15,2011 - RedStorm Fire & Rescue Apparatus, Inc. has delivered a new, 3000-gallon tanker built by US Tanker to Seventh District VFD in St. Mary's County, MD.
RedStorm to Sell LTI Aerials, TeleSqurt Boom-Ladders and American LaFrance Custom Fire Chassis
May 15, 2011 - RedStorm Fire & Rescue Apparatus, Inc. is pleased to announce that it has been authorized by American LaFrance, LLC to market and sell their full line of LTI aerials and TeleSQURT boom-ladders.
CustomFIRE Apparatus Names RedStorm as Dealer for Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania and DC
September 22, 2010 - CustomFIRE Apparatus, Inc., a Wisconsin-based manufacturer of highly customized fire apparatus, has appointed RedStorm Fire & Rescue Apparatus, Inc. as their exclusive dealer in the mid-Atlantic region. RedStorm represents CustomFIRE with fire departments, municipalities and industrial customers in Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Washington, DC.
US Tanker Appoints RedStorm Fire & Rescue Apparatus, Inc. as Dealer
June 2010 -- US Tanker Fire Apparatus, LLC has appointed RedStorm Fire & Rescue Apparatus, Inc. as a dealer in Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware.